Marina is an associate at Keyser Mason Ball, LLP, and is a member of the firm’s Business & Estate Succession practice group.
Marina’s practice focuses primarily on estate planning and administration. Marina works with clients in the preparation of wills and powers of attorney, of varying complexity and is involved in the drafting of inter vivos trusts, including family, joint partner and alter ego trusts.In 2013 Marina was a summer student at Keyser Mason Ball, LLP, and she returned to participate in our articling student program in 2014-2015.Memberships & Associations
- Estate Planning Council of Mississauga
- Community Foundation of Mississauga, Dancing with Mississauga Stars CommitteeEducation
- University of Windsor - J.D., 2014
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law - J.D., 2014
- University of Toronto, B.A. (Honours, History and Political Science), 2009BAR Admissions
- Ontario (2015)