Artur Rogozik is a legal advisor and partner in our organization since 1998. Artur specializes in energy and mining law as well as supporting foreign investors in the process of acquiring industrial and commercial real estate.
Artur has an extensive experience including:
- Consulting for domestic and foreign investors as well as legal assistance with regard to the creation of companies and partnerships, mergers, divisions and acquisitions for companies and the financing of such transactions
- Regulatory issues resulting from various legal regulations
- Legal assistance for foreign investors including due diligence, preparation of transaction documents as well as obtaining the consent of the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK) for concentration in Poland
- Full legal assistance with regard to the creation of an association of employers composed of the biggest Polish and foreign companies exploring for or extracting oil or gas in Poland
- Legal assistance for foreign investors with regard to the creation of the transaction structures including the acquisition of industrial and commercial properties