About Brandon Gribben
Brandon’s practice focuses primarily on land use and general real estate issues as well as real estate and general commercial litigation. His clients include real estate developers, housing cooperatives, condominiums and individual homeowners.
He has experience representing clients in all phases of real estate and commercial litigation in Washington and New York trial and appellate courts. This experience includes, conducting and defending depositions, drafting and arguing dispositive motions and conducting trials. Brandon has represented clients in a variety of matters involving contract disputes, business torts and a wide range of landlord/tenant matters. In addition, he regularly advises co-op and condo boards on a wide variety of business and legal issues, including non-judicial foreclosures, objectionable conduct by shareholders and the negotiation and drafting of real estate documents.
During his third year of law school, Brandon participated in the Securities Arbitration Clinic where he represented investors of modest means before the NASD and NYSE. Prior to joining Helsell Fetterman, he was a senior litigation associate with the New York law firm of Kucker & Bruh, LLP.
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- “Challenges with Redevelopment Projects,” Housing and Mixed Use Development in Washington: Cashing in on the Boom and Avoiding Litigation (CLE) (March 18, 2016, Seattle, WA)
- Brandon enjoys playing tennis, running and rooting for the Seahawks and Huskies.