Shyris and Belgium corner Edif. Shyris Century,, Quito, EC
+ (593) 2 380 0928
About Patricia Alvear
- State University of Cuenca: Lawyer and Doctor in Jurisprudence.
- Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar: Master in Law, Mention in International Economic Law.
- University of Salamanca Spain: Assistant to the Diploma in Commercial Law - Competition.
- University of Buenos Aires UBA: Diploma in Copyright and Related Rights.
- University of Buenos Aires UBA: PHD in Law from the University of Buenos Aires.
Experience in civil, commercial and competition law. Contentious administrative and tax processes.
- Consultant in competition and regulatory regulation.
- Professor at the Law School of the University of the Americas UDLA.
- Guest graduate professor at the University of Azuay; ESPOCH Polytechnic School of Chimborazo.
- He has worked as a teacher and Dean of the Faculty of Legal and Social Sciences of the International University SEK.
- Lawyer of several public, private and intergovernmental institutions such as the Ibero-American Institute of Natural or Cultural Heritage (IPANC) of the Andrés Bello Agreement.
- Conjunction of the Pichincha District Court of Taxation.
- She has worked as a member of the Quevedo - Ponce Law Firm.
- She is a founding Partner of the firm LexAdvisor Consultores y Abogados Asociados.
- She has participated as a speaker in forums and seminars in the area of his specialization, nationally and internationally. She is the author of several articles and publications specialized in law